- Los Angeles Dining Pool Table — Weathered Brown
Los Angeles Dining Pool Table — Weathered Brown
100% Solid Oak Construction, no MDF
Solid 1" Slate
YOU SAVE $2,304
MSRP $5,234 $2,930
LOWEST PRICES • BIGGEST SELECTION • $0 DOWN FINANCING UP TO 60 MONTHS
The Los Angeles pool table is constructed of solid Oak wood—there are no artificial materials, like MDF or particleboard, in the exterior of any of our pool tables. The three-piece, solid 1” oversized slate has been precisely cut to fit with the solid wood slate support frame. This table also features double crossbeams, providing even more resilience to the already rigid body.
The multi-step finishing process of the Los Angeles brings out the natural luster of the wood grain. With this finish, the pool table is resistant to scuffs and marks typically caused by day-to-day use. Genuine leather pockets, inlaid bronze metal spot sights, and a Weathered Brown finish are also featured in this beautiful table.
Additionally, the Los Angeles pool table is covered by a free lifetime warranty and comes with a FREE premium play kit that includes everything you need to enjoy your new pool table.
*Most colors available in
- American rustic 100% solid Oak wood construction
- Solid wood legs, simple cabinet
- Double crossbeams
- 3-Piece oversized 1" slate with slate leveling system underneath
- Weathered Brown stain finish and inlaid bronze metal spot sights
- Genuine Leather Pockets
- 7' Pool Table Dimensions: Playfield: 38" x 76"; Weight: 673 lbs
- Includes deluxe pool table accessories kit
- Optional Perfect Drawer—easy to install, no special tools required
- Free lifetime warranty
INSTALLATION & WARRANTY
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
We know that buying a pool table is a big investment, so we require White Glove Delivery on all pool tables to ensure that it has been installed correctly and can be covered under our lifetime warranty.
All tables purchased and installed by Ozone Billiards are warranted against all defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is granted only to the original purchaser. Click here for details.