- Dallas Pool Table — Antique Honey
Dallas Pool Table — Antique Honey
100% Solid Pine Construction, no MDF
Solid 1" Slate
YOU SAVE $1,426
MSRP $4,226 $2,800
LOWEST PRICES • BIGGEST SELECTION • $0 DOWN FINANCING UP TO 60 MONTHS
The Dallas pool table is constructed of solid Pine wood—there are no artificial materials, like MDF or particleboard, in the exterior of any of our pool tables. The three-piece, solid 1” oversized slate has been precisely cut to fit with the solid wood slate support frame. This table also features double crossbeams, providing even more resilience to the already rigid body.
The multi-step finishing process of the Dallas brings out the natural luster of the wood grain. With this finish, the pool table is resistant to scuffs and marks typically caused by day-to-day use. Genuine leather pockets, inlaid diamond wood sights, and an Antique Honey stain finish are also featured in this beautiful table.
Additionally, the Dallas pool table is covered by a free lifetime warranty and comes with a FREE premium play kit that includes everything you need to enjoy your new pool table.
*Most colors available in
- American rustic 100% solid Pine wood construction
- Solid wood legs, simple cabinet
- Double crossbeams
- 3-Piece oversized 1" slate with slate leveling system underneath
- Antique Honey stain finish and inlaid diamond wood sights
- Genuine Leather Pockets
- 8' Pool Table Dimensions: Playfield: 44" x 88"; Outside: Approx. 56" x 100"; Weight: 750 lbs
- Includes deluxe pool table accessories kit
- Optional Perfect Drawer—easy to install, no special tools required
- Free lifetime warranty
INSTALLATION & WARRANTY
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
We know that buying a pool table is a big investment, so we require White Glove Delivery on all pool tables to ensure that it has been installed correctly and can be covered under our lifetime warranty.
All tables purchased and installed by Ozone Billiards are warranted against all defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is granted only to the original purchaser. Click here for details.