The Austin from American Heritage tapered legs leading up to solid wood corners and a routered arched cabinet. With distinct diamond sight inlays that adorn the traditional style top rails and tailored leather pockets, the Austin features traditional pool table style in droves. The traditional stylings paired with the modern Riverbank stain the Austin pool table features a stunning design that matches modern or old fashioned decor.
- American Oak rail, blind and hardwood veneer cabinet and legs stained in a striking Riverbank finish.
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Red Oak rails with decorative sights
- Custom tailored leather shield pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications